Thursday, September 12, 2013

Getting Started

Alright guys, I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I've done it in the past, it never went far, but I have high hopes, and a lot of things to put off doing now, so I'm in a good position!

Most of the time, this blog will probably be used to promote articles I'm writing for one of the various sites I'm signed up with to write articles for and make money. At the moment, it's only two, but I fully intend on venturing into more as soon as life calms down a little bit. Who knew working full time and going to school full time could drain you mentally? Well, I can attest to the fact that it can, and it does.

So for now, since I have no followers and I'm only talking to myself, I'm going to sign off and log you to the two profiles I have right now. As people trickle in, feel free to check out the things I've written. =)

  Bubblews

  Yahoo! Voices

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Chelsi. Can I write your first comment? I've only recently started a blog on Blogger, too, so this is just a quick note to say good luck with your endeavours. I'll revisit your site. Couldn't find a follow button. Reached this via Bubblews!

    ReplyDelete