Sunday, September 22, 2013

All Good Intentions Aside

I have been moving, on top of trying to keep up with my 40 hour work week and full college class schedule, and I swear, sometimes it feels like I'm drowning.  I always find time (even if it's only a little bitty bit) to at least write a single Bubblews article for the day.  I need to get back into writing regularly for Yahoo! Voices, but I haven't quite got that much time on my hands yet.

But for now, here are some of the articles that I've written for Bubblews recently.

I Love Concerts: a short blurb on why I love concerts so much.

Tap Into Your Creativity and Come Up With More Bubblews Ideas: My suggestions for how to generate more ideas for more articles (not just for Bubblews, mind you).

Redeeming Again (Less Than a Week): The Things I've Learned: This article goes over the things I've learned in the short time that I've been writing for Bubblews.

Happy Saturday!: This was a personal blogp-like post, talking about my plans for Saturday.

SourceFed (and SourceFed Nerd) on Youtube: A little bit about one of the channels on YouTube that I watch.

Free Game on Android Market: This is a review of a game I play (Dots) on my phone.

Passive Aggressive Way to Deal With Littering Neighbors: I have annoying, littering neighbors.  I am a passive aggressive person.  This is what I started doing.

Addicted to Bubblews: This is why I think Bubblews is so addicting.

Kill Your Darlings: A writing tip that goes by the name of Kill Your Darlings.

Why Get Married?: A personal reflection on a co-worker getting married and my feelings on marriage.

Another Bubblews Payment: I had a Bubblews payment go directly through my paypal account without going through a pending phase.

These are just a few of my recent posts.  If you want to read all the others, you can at my Bubblews profile.  I'm hoping I'll have more time to focus on writing on Bubblews and Yahoo! Voices, as well as explore other options and write in this blog once I get all moved and settled in.  I'll definitely have more time once this semester is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment